Department of Physics, Graduate School of Science, Osaka University
81 (6) 6850-5377
Click here to visit Web Site
Geshi Biography inclues
- March,2000, Ph.D Kanazawa University.
- September, 2000 - September, 2001 Visiting Fellow, National Research
Council of Canada (Prof. J. S. Tse's group)
- October,2001 - June, 2003 Post-Doc, University of Tokyo (Fujiwara Lab.)
- June, 2003 - March, 2004 Post-Doc, Osaka University (Suzuki-Kusakabe Lab.)
- April, 2004 - March, 2007 Research Associate, Osaka University
- April, 2007 - July, 2007 Assistant Professor, Osaka
- August, 2007 - March, 2009 Assistant Professor, Organization for the
Promotion of Research on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Osaka University.
- April, 2009 - present Assosiate Professor, Institute for NanoScience and
Design, Osaka University. Member of
- the Physical Society of Japan,
- the Jpan Society of High Pressure Science and Technology,
- Socitety of Nano Science and Technology.
- the Prize for outstanding Achievement in Education and Research at Osaka
University in 2009