- Merges the journals "Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré, physique théorique" and "Helvetica Physical Acta"
- Serves the scientific community in theoretical and mathematical physics, by publishing original research papers that meet the highest professional standards
- Coverage includes Classical Mechanics; Conformal Field Theory and Integrable Systems; Dynamical Systems and Fluid Dynamics; General Relativity and Geometric Partial Differential Equations; Many Body Theory; Mathematical Methods in Condensed Matter Physics, and more.
Aims and Scope
The two journals Annales de l'Institut Henri Poincaré, physique théorique and Helvetica Physical Acta have merged into a single new journal under the name Annales Henri Poincaré - A Journal of Theoretical and Mathematical Physics edited jointly by the Institut Henri Poincaré and by the Swiss Physical Society.
The goal of the journal is to serve the international scientific community in theoretical and mathematical physics by collecting and publishing original research papers meeting the highest professional standards in the field. The emphasis will be on analytical theoretical and mathematical physics in a broad sense.
The journal is organized into fifteen sections:
- Dynamical Systems and Fluid Dynamics
- Mathematical Methods in Condensed Matter Physics
- Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations of Mathematical Physics
- General Relativity and Geometric Partial Differential Equations
- Many Body Theory
- Quantum Field Theory
- Spectral, Scattering and Semi-Classical Analysis
- Conformal Field Theory and Integrable Systems
- String Theory
- Quantum Chaos
- Statistical Mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Quantum Gravity
- Classical Mechanics
- Noncommutative Geometry and Field Theory