Department of Physics, University of Florida
P.O. Box 118440
1 (352) 392-5701
Click here to visit Web Site
- B.S. (Physics) Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1968
- M.A. (Physics) University of California, Berkeley 1969
- Ph.D. University of California, Berkeley 1971
- Professeur Invite, Ecole Normale Superieure, Universite de Paris, France, January-May, 1985
- Member, Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, New Jersey, September, 1986-June, 1987
- Participant in the Superstring Program at the Institute for Theoretical Physics, University of California at Santa Barbara, September and December, 1986.
- Visiting Professor at DAMTP, Cambridge University, Cambridge, England, January - July, 1991.
- Invited Participant in the Program on Nonperturbative String Theory at the Institute for Theoretical Physics, University of California at Santa Barbara, May and June, 1993.
- Visiting Professor, Department of Physics, University of California, Berkeley CA, August 2001-December 2001.
- Member, Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, New Jersey, January 2002-May 2002.