Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
31 Caroline St.
1 (519) 569-7600
Click here to visit Web Site
Fotini received her Ph.D. from Imperial College (1998). Previous postdoctoral positions were held at the Albert Einstein Institute, Imperial College London, and Penn State University.
University of Waterloo (adjunct)
- 1-8/2008, Keck Center for Quantum Computing, MIT, Visiting professor
- 2001-2002, Physics Department, University of Waterloo, Assistant professor (resigned)
- 2000-2001, Albert Einstein Institute, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics, Postdoctoral Researcher
- 1999-2000, Imperial College London, Postdoctoral Researcher
- 1997-1999, Center for Gravitational Physics and Geometry, Penn State University, Postdoctoral Researcher
- Alexander von Humboldt Fellowship for Experienced Researchers, 2010-2012
- Third prize, Essay on the Nature of Time, Foundational Questions Institute
- First prize in the Science and Ultimate Reality Young Researchers Competition in honor of J.A. Wheeler, Princeton