Department of Physics, The University of Queensland
61 (07) 3365 3423
Click here to visit Web Site
Tim have studied/been employed at the following places:
- 1981-1984: Undergraduate at the Australian National University (ANU) in Canberra. Majored in Physics and Maths.
- 1985-1988: PhD Student at ANU. Project on stability of shocks in ionising gases.
- 1989-1992: Postdoctoral Position at the German Aerospace Research Establishment (DLR). Worked on the development of the high enthalpy tunnel, HEG, and on associated optical diagnostic methods and data acquisition.
- 1993-1994: Research Associate at the Department of Physics, ANU. Development and application of optical diagnostic techniques to shock tunnel flows and combustion.
- 1995-present: Research Fellow at the Department of Physics, University of Queensland, Brisbane.