Innova 300C lasers are available in many different configurations to meet a variety of application needs. Both argon and krypton versions are offered, covering a combined total of more than 20 visible and UV wavelengths. An extremely stable passive design, the Innova 300C laser is augmented by performance-enhancing active stabilization features like Coherent's exclusive PowerTrack, ModeTrack, and ModeTune.
For the ultimate in dedicated UV performance, our sealed-mirror systems provide for the lowest maintenance and longest plasma tube lifetime by eliminating optical components from the laser cavity.
Innova 300C Features:
- SuperInvar resonator for superb beam-pointing and single-frequency performance
- Linear passbank power supply for lowest noise operation
- PowerTrack automatic active cavity stabilization for maximum power, best transverse mode, and lowest beam noise
- ModeTrack/ModeTune etalon stabilization for mode-hop-free, single-frequency performance over a wide temperature range
- Distributed microprocessors with compact digital remote control for ease-of-use
- Innova Series V plasma tube for long, trouble-free lifetime