The BeamLok® 2080 is a large frame ion laser designed for 480V, 3-phase operation and will be individually configured and specified for each customer.
- Offers a wide range of output power options in both visible and UV wavelengths to meet any scientific or industrial need
- The best resonator in the business and the patented BeamLok technology lock the beam position and power from turn-on to turn-off, setting the industry standard for stability
- Z-Lok® automated single-frequency accessory sets the standard for convenient, stable, mode-hop-free single-frequency performance for maximum productivity.
- Patented wavelength-selective mirrors enable the most efficient and convenient single-line and single-frequency operation available resulting in higher power, longer life, and greater stability
- Unique J-Lok® jitter reduction accessory provides unprecedented single frequency enabling the most demanding spectroscopy and holography applications
- Easily adjustable intracavity aperture for simple, precise laser mode control
- Hand-held remote control units provide complete, simple laser control and performance feedback from almost any convenient location
- Complete computer control available through RS-232 or IEEE, 488 interface for remote or automated operation
- Four standard configurations available