Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
31 Caroline St
1 (519) 569-7600
Click here to visit Web Site
Born in New York City, Lee was educated at Hampshire College and Harvard University. He was formerly a professor at Yale, Syracuse and Penn State Universities and held postdoctoral positions at the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, the Institute for Theoretical Physics, Santa Barbara and the Enrico Fermi Institute, the University of Chicago. He has been a visiting professor at Imperial College London and has held various visiting positions at Oxford and Cambridge Universitiies and the Universities of Rome and Trento, and SISSA, in Italy.
University of Waterloo
- July 2009-present University of Toronto, Philosophy Department status only faculty appointment
- Sept. 2001-present University of Waterloo, Physics Department adjunct prof.
- August 1993-Dec 2001 Pennsylvania State University, Center for Gravitational Physics and Geometry, Professor
- July 1988-July 1993 Syracuse University Associate Professor to Professor
- July1984-June 1988, Yale University, Ast. Professor
- Aug. 1983-Dec. 1984 Enrico Fermi Institute, U. of Chicago postdoc
- Sept. 1981-July 1983 Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton member
- Jan. 1980-Aug. 1981 Institute for Theoretical Physics, UCSB Santa Barbara, postdoc
- Sept.-Dec. 1979 Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, member