The EVG®610 is a highly flexible R&D system that can handle small substrate pieces and wafers up to 200 mm. The tool supports a variety of standard lithography processes, such as vacuum-, soft-, hard- and proximity exposure mode, as well as other specific applications, including bond alignment, nano imprint lithography (NIL) and micro contact printing. The system offers quick re-tooling with a conversion time of less than one minute, making it ideal for universities, R&D and small-volume production applications.
- Optimum total cost of ownership (TCO) for R&D and pilot line production
- Supports back side lithography and bond alignment processes when configured with bottom side microscopes
- Sub-micron exposure gap repeatability in proximity exposure mode
- WindowsR based user interface similar to the widely installed and well established EVGR620/6200 series
- Perfect multi user concept (unlimited number of user accounts, various access rights, different user interface languages)
- Unmatched exposure light uniformity at wafer level, down to ± 1.5% for small substrate applications
- Maintenance free and highly precise monolithic air bearing stage