The demands of academic research laboratories for a budget-friendly monochromator-based microplate reader and the ability to measure very low volume samples are answered by BioTek's new Epoch Multi-Volume Spectrophotometer System. Combining the Epoch™ Microplate Spectrophotometer and the Take3™ Multi-Volume Plate, the result is a system that’s designed to allow the scientist to run a variety of assays, in a variety of sample vessels and volume ranges.
One System. More Choices. More Assays.
- Quantify up to sixteen 2 ìL volumes of DNA, RNA and proteins
- Obtain quick 260/280 ratios in 2 ìL samples or in a microplate
- Select individual wavelengths from 200 – 999 nm without purchasing filters
- Perform rapid qualitative or quantitative analysis in microplates from 6- to 384-wells
- Save space on the benchtop with its very small footprint
- Monitor cell growth using the Epoch’s well scanning capability
- Run spectral scans of 2 ìL samples, or samples contained in a microplate, standard cuvette or the patented BioCell quartz Cuvette
- Measure kinetic rates of reaction
- Validate the miniaturization of your assay…from a full cuvette to a microplate to a microvolume…on one system
- Run multiplex assays quickly and easily