Instruments in the EZRaman-I Raman Series are designed for great portability and convenience. The systems provide the best performance, best sensitivity, and quality at a very competitive price. They are easy to use, reliable, and robust for both in-field and laboratory routine Raman spectroscopy applications.
High performance, high-resolution (battery-powered) and fully-integrated Raman analyzer system for both in-field and laboratory Raman Applications (portable, easy to use)
Enwave's EZRaman-I Series Raman systems are ideal for many Raman applications in various environments and conditions. These fully-integrated Raman system are designed to be high performance and cost-effective.
- Fully Integrated Raman System
- Integrated Laptop Computer with large LCD Screen
- 785nm* Narrow-Linewidth / Frequency-Stabilized Laser
- High Performance Probe (O.D. > 8) (785nm model)
- Spectral Resolution ~4.5-6.5cm-1, depending on spectral range (785nm model)
- Spectral coverage options: ~250-2,100cm-1; ~100-2,000cm-1; ~250-3,300cm-1
- High Sensitivity TE-Cooled (-50 degrees C) CCD Spectrometer
- Long Integration Time (up to 10 minutes)
- Integrated Rechargeable Lithium Battery for field portability
- Powerful & user Friendly Software
- Reliable, Compact, and Portable
- Robust & Durable Design
- Best Performance / Cost ratio