The Tuttnauer vertical, top loading laboratory autoclave is available in chamber sizes from 23 to 160 liters. With higher capacity and better performance, Tuttnauer's ELV Laboratory line of fully automatic vertical steam sterilizers provides safe, economical and effective sterilization. The ELV models have an advanced microprocessor based control panel.
- Liquids such as nutrient media and buffer solutions
- Solid items such as pipettes, tubes and filters
- Glassware and plastic articles
- Biohazard sterilization
The various applications can be carried out using the autoclave’s standard programs. Additional options ensure more control over results and optimal, safe and repeatable sterilization processes. For special applications, our experienced team will customize a suitable method for you.
Control and Documentation
- High precision control system for perfect sterilization results
- Password protection allows for secure access control
- Independent temperature and pressure monitoring
- Cycle information recovery in the case of power failure or cycle interruption
- Fail Alert – Indicates cycle failure or interruption
- Door Alert – Indicates the door is unlocked
- RS 232 PC Connection Port for direct software updates and remote maintenance
Built in Printer
The laboratory line can be supplied with a built-in printer to document the performed cycle, in addition to a comprehensive LCD display. This feature is optional.
The ADMC software allows complete control and monitoring of up to eight sterilizers. The software retrieves data, creates graphs, tables and print outs, controls the autoclave and shows real-time data.