Perfect images of opaque samples from the micro to the nanoscale. No compromises.
Atomic Force Microscopy - JPK BioMAT™ workstation design animation
- Completely integrated system comprising upright optical microscope and AFM
- Developed for the investigation of opaque samples in life and materials sciences
- 100% performance of both techniques, without any limitations
- Outstanding reproducibility of the focussed position (ROI) with both systems
- Unique capability to investigate the ROI precisely with optics and AFM
- Also perfect during operation in liquids
- Wide range of applications: Biochips, cell chips or patterned substrates for cell adhesion, nanostructured surfaces from PDMS or other imprints, lipid bilayers, biomarkers such as quantum dots, rods, CNT ...
- Flexible concept with shuttle stage
- Both techniques can be operated even in different laboratory rooms
Read Next: The Ultimate Biomaterials Workstation